Couples CounselingHeal, Grow, Thrive
Relationships can be wonderful and challenging. Specializing in couple’s therapy, Lauren Cortez, provides relationship counseling for individuals in a new relationship, considering marriage, or who have been married for several years. After an initial meeting with clients, Lauren creates a plan and tailors each session to the couple’s specific needs and individual personalities. When seeking couples therapy and relationship counseling in Atlanta, contact Lauren to:
• Improve communication and address conflict cycles.
• Explore and understand strengths and growth areas for both individuals and as a couple.
• Re-establish emotional and sexual intimacy.
• Develop and strengthen healthy boundaries with your partner and others.
• Develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of yourself and your significant other.
• Explore issues regarding finances, parenting and in-laws.
• Work through often avoided “hot topics.”
• Explore blended family issues (if applicable)